Some retirees underestimate the impact a big market loss may have on the future of their income. Luckily, insurance can be used to protect more than just your physical assets. It can also be used to help protect your future. Our firm specializes in helping individuals safeguard their retirement nest eggs by offering a variety of insurance products and financial planning strategies.
Some of our Insurance Services include the following, but not limited to:
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Living Benefits Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Schedule Your Appointment with
This website is a publication of Silver Leaf Financial, Inc.. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
• Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
• Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
• Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
• Silver Leaf Financial, Inc. is registered as an investment adviser and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
Registration with a state securities regulator does not constitute an endorsement of the firm nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
Silver Leaf Financial is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.